For a bento box : Recipe N°20Stir-fried noodles with delicious little vegetables
- 500 g udon
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 small broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 1 tub of mushrooms
- some mung bean sprouts
- or any other vegetable that inspires you
- 2 tablespoons fried onions
- Precook the broccoli for 10 minutes in boiling salted water.
- At the same time, fry the carrots in a little oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the mushrooms and mung bean sprouts when you feel your carrots are fairly melting.
- Cook the udon noodles in unsalted boiling water. Usually 2-3 minutes are enough, see on the packet.
- Remove the vegetables from the wok. Put oil back in if there is no more oil and turn up the heat. Add the drained noodles, and let them sear a little, stirring occasionally.
- Then add all the vegetables and soy sauce. Sauté everything together for a few minutes.
- When you put them in your bento, add the fried onions.