For a Bento Box Recipe N°3
- 1 portion of vinegar rice
- 1 teaspoon good quality sencha tea
- 1 serving of cooked vegetables (steamed)
- 1 steamed egg
- shredded parsley
- cup dashi
- teaspoon of miso
1. Place the rice in the bottom of the bowl, then cover with vegetables, sprinkle with tea, gomasio and parsley.
2. Heat the dashi to boiling. Turn off the heat and dilute the miso. Pour the broth into the thermos flask. Place the egg in a small cloth and then in a box to carry it without breaking it.
3. At lunch time, open the egg, pour the dashi over the bowl and enjoy!