For a bento box : Recipe N°18The wagyu is a breed of Japanese cow transformed into meat more commonly known as kobe beef.
- 100 g wagyu beef
- sushi rice
- sesame oil
- soy sauce or balsamic vinegar
- 1 nori leaf
- 12 coriander leaves
- Cook the rice and then cool it down to make the sushi shuttles.
- Cut thin slices of beef.
- Make a marinade with sesame oil, soy sauce and a little wazabi.
- Marinate the beef slices in the marinade for 15 minutes.
- Cut part of the nori leaf into strips.
- Place a slice of beef, then a coriander leaf on top of each shuttle and cover with the nori leaf.
- Enjoy with soy sauce or the rest of the marinade.