For a bento box : Recipe N°29Here is the recipe of a former chef working in a gastronomic restaurant and which earned him all the merits both in the conception of the recipe and its rigour
- 4 Egg
- 150g sugar
- 100g Butter
- 185g chocolate
- 95g of flour
- Preheat your oven thermostat 180°C.
- Melt the butter and then add the chocolate little by little to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Separately: Blanch the eggs and sugar until you obtain a syrupy, whitish consistency.
- Incorporate the two mixtures off the heat and add the flour.
- Pour the mixture into small moulds and cook for 6 to 8 minutes for fluffy softness or 8 to 10 minutes for just softness.
- Put them in your bento on a custard base.