For a bento box : Recipe N°24
Reputed for its nutritional benefits chia seeds are rich in crumbs and will be perfect for your bento lunch.
- 2 carrots
- 100 g salad
- 1/4 red onion
- 4 slices of chicken breast
- 1 small mango
- 1 lawyer
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons coconut shavings
- 20 fresh coriander leaves
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Peel the carrots and cut them into thin sticks.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Slice the avocado into strips and lemon it with a lime.
- Dice the mango and chop the coriander leaves.
- Whisk the coconut milk in a large bowl with the remaining lemon juice, mustard, honey and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the carrots, mango, salad, chicken cut into thin strips, red onion, coriander, coconut and spread the chia seeds.
- Stir just before you put it in your bento.