For a bento box : Recipe N°8
- Carrot(s): 3 piece(s)
- Red onion(s): 1 piece(s)
- Rocket: 75 g
- Bluefin Tuna: 400 g
- White sesame seeds: 20 g
- Terriyaki Sauce: 20 cl
- Lime(s): 1 piece(s)
- Olive oil: 2 cl
- Mince the red onion into thin strips. Peel and halve the carrots lengthwise and then, using a mandolin, cut into thin strips and store in iced water.
- Trim the tuna fillet lengthwise to make 4 rectangles.
- Zest the lime and squeeze it.
- In a bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, lemon zest and juice. Marinate the fish in this mixture for 15 min.
- Drain the tuna pieces then roll them in the white sesame seeds.
- In a very hot non-stick pan with a drizzle of olive oil, sear the tuna on both sides for 30 seconds. Remove to a cold plate and set aside in the fridge (preferably in the freezer to stop the cooking).
- Put the whole thing in your bento lunch box.