For a bento box : Recipe N°16The taste of China with its ravioli from the Szechuan region: spicy and unusual.
- 1 packet of wonton sheets
- 450g of ground pork
- 1 CS of Maizena
- 2 CS of Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing)
- 2CS clear soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 egg
- 4 stalks of chopped spring onion
- 1cc sesame oil
- 3 CS of black vinegar
- 1CS chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 CS of sesame oil
- ½ cc of sugar
- 200 ml of water for cooking the ravioli
- 2 stalks of chopped spring onion
- In a salad bowl carefully mix all the ingredients for the stuffing.
- Cover the bowl and let stand 15 to 30 minutes.
- Then fill each square of wonton dough with a spoonful of filling, fold it in half into a triangle and then fold it over, joining the ends.
- Cook the wonton by plunging them for 5-6 minutes in boiling water. Drain carefully.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients.
- Place the wontons in your bento and drizzle the sauce over them generously.