For a bento box : Recipe N°33Here we are soon in hallowen it's time to celebrate with a magic cucurbit cake!
- 600g pumpkin (cut)
- 300g of sugar
- 200g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 100g of butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 sachet of yeast
- Cut the pumpkin pieces into small pieces, add a tablespoon of water in a shallow dish.
- Put in the microwave oven for 15 to 20 minutes to soften the pumpkin.
- In another dish, mix the sugar and the 4 eggs when the mixture is well frothy, add the salt and the lemon juice.
- Put the pumpkin in the blender, add the butter in small cubes, then the device (eggs, sugar) and finally the flour and yeast.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, put the dough in a baking dish lined with a sheet of baking paper.
- Place in the oven at 180°C, Th. 6 for 20 minutes.
- Serve very fresh in your bento !