For a bento box : Recipe N°12
- 1 l of water
- 120 g firm tofu
- 70 g mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10 g of ginger
- 6 tablespoons of miso
- chopped algae
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- Peel the carrot and cut it into thin rings and slice the onions.
- Peel and chop the garlic cloves.
- Wash and dry (or scrub) the mushrooms and cut them into small pieces.
- Peel and grate the ginger.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and onions and sauté over low heat.
- Then add the ginger, carrots and mushrooms.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Dissolve the miso in a saucepan with 100 ml of water and pour it into the vegetables.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, drain the tofu and dice it into small cubes.
- Pour the miso soup into the bento and add diced tofu and chopped seaweed.