For a bento box : Recipe N°28One of the best-known Italian recipes of all, yet the tastiest.
- 1 roll of pure butter puff pastry,
- 1 jar of tomato coulis,
- A few pitted black olives,
- Grated Swiss cheese
- Herbs of Provence & salt
- In a bowl, mix the herbes de Provence with a large pinch of salt and the tomato coulis.
- Unroll the puff pastry on a flat surface and spread it with the tomato coulis and sprinkle with grated Gruyère cheese.
- Use a glass to cut out discs of pastry: put the glass upside down on the pastry, press down with a slight twist and remove the glass.
- Repeat until you have made the whole dough.
- Add a pitted olive to the mini pizza.
- Place them all on a baking tray and put them in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve hot in your bento on a bed of salad or with a beef carpaccio.