For a bento box : Recipe N°10
- 125 g grated white cabbage
- 125 g grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, toasted
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- sesame seeds
- For the marinade:
- 4 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- In a bowl, pour the rice vinegar then add the sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix with a fork to emulsify.
- Pour this marinade over the cabbage and grated carrots in a salad bowl and mix with your fingers.
- Leave to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- At the end of this time, drain the vegetables and discard the marinade.
- Divide the vegetables into two bowls, season with sesame oil and soy sauce and mix well.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Arrange in your bento lunch box, presenting it nicely.