For a bento box : Recipe N°26Tasty crispy and spicy chicken garlic to take with you on your break from work in this hot weather!
- 15 chicken wings
- 2 peppers or hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 3 tablespoons of water
- To trim the chicken wings (if necessary) cut the chicken wings at both joints to make 3 pieces. Discard the small end of the wings and keep only the other two pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Add chicken wings and marinade to a large resealable plastic bag and marinate for 24 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Generously oil the barbecue grills and cook the chicken wings for about 20 to 25 minutes, turning often.
- Brush the wings with the remaining marinade at the end of cooking. Chicken wings are cooked when the flesh separates from the bone and the juices are clear, not pink.
- Arrange the chicken wings in your bento with a salad.