For a Bento Box Recipe N°2
- 100 g of soy sprouts
- oil and balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 120 g of rice to make sushi
- rice vinegar
- some surimi sticks
- a lawyer
- 2 sheets of nori
- 2 pieces of chicken
- For the bean sprouts into a container, add 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and two tablespoons of oil and mix. Season your salad to taste.
- To prepare the Japanese rice, you must rinse it until the water flowing underneath the rice is transparent.
- Then cook your rice (120 grams) with 160 grams of water for 35 minutes.
- After draining your rice, return it to cook with 50 grams of water. Steam it by placing a plate or lid on top.
- When your rice is boiling, count 10 minutes before stopping cooking.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 6 tablespoons of rice vinegar. Stir once and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir vigorously and let the rice cool.
- Cut the surimi sticks into pieces and do the same with the avocado.
- Spread the nori leaf, place the rice on top and then spread the rice evenly over the entire surface of the seaweed.
- Cut strips (nori rice) and place a piece of surimi and a piece of avocado on top. Roll them up one by one.
- If your makis are too big, do not hesitate to cut it in the middle to form two makis.
- Finally when everything is ready, you can start with the chicken. Fry it in a frying pan while grilling or in the oven.
- Put your salad and a piece of chicken on top and put the makis on the side. If you have some rice left over, use a shape to make a nice little pile of rice.
- Your chicken French bento is ready to be taken and eaten!