For a bento box : Recipe N°17Do you like this exotic fruit and also this animal of the Anatidae family? Let's combine the two!
- 1 duck fillet
- 2 slices of mango
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Cut the duck fillet into 2 to 3 cm cubes.
- Cut the missing slices into 6
- In a frying pan sear the pieces of duck without fat.
- Add the mango and the bay leaf.
- Leave to brown for 7 - 8 minutes on a low heat, stir from time to time.
- Pour in the soy sauce & reduce, adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and mix.
- Serve into your bento box !