For a Bento Box Recipe N°6
- 1/4 cucumber
- 5 radishes
- 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped herbs (parsley, dill, chives here)
- 4 tablespoons green lentils
- 2 dried tomato petals
- 50 g tuna ventrescake in oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped herbs
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Rinse the cucumber under cold water. Remove the seeds and dice it.
- Cut the radishes into thin strips. Mix the two vegetables in your bento.
- Prepare the sauce: mix the yoghurt, the vinegar and the herbs. Season with salt and pepper and pour into a closable dish.
- Cook the lentils in boiling water for 20 minutes. Rinse them in cold water and drain them.
- In a bowl, crumble the tuna. Add the dried tomatoes cut into pieces, vinegar, oil and mustard. Add salt, pepper and herbs before mixing.
- Add the lentils to the salad bowl and mix. For the lentil salad into a bento. I added a few caper flowers for the little acid touch I like.