For a bento box : Recipe N°42Merry christmas !
- 4 eggs
- 140 g caster sugar
- 100 g flour
- 11 g Alsatian yeast
- 250 g of chocolate
- 200 g butter
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar and 3 tablespoons of lukewarm water to make a foam.
- Gradually add the flour and baking powder.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and then fold them gently into the previous mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Roll out the dough in a long, flat tin (drip pan type) covered with baking paper to a thickness of 1 cm.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, the biscuit should be lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven, place a clean damp cloth on the biscuit, then remove from the mould and roll up. Leave to cool.
- Break the chocolate and melt it in a bain-marie.
- When it is melted, add soft butter and mix.
- Unroll the cake and spread 2/3 of the chocolate on it. Then roll the biscuit on itself again.
- Cover the biscuit with the remaining chocolate and, using a fork, groove the top.
- Set in the refrigerator.