For a bento box : Recipe N°43The perfect gift if you want to offer bentos with content!
- 12 chocolate squares
- Grated coconut
- Slivered almonds
- Puffed rice
- Whole hazelnuts
- Bitter almond extract
- Caramelized peanuts
- Strong coffee
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie over low heat. When it is well melted, remove from the heat and add grated chocolate (2 squares for every 10 squares of melted chocolate).
- Add the powdered sugar and stir well.
- That's when you have fun creating...
- Or, you can add 'topping', mix and fill an ice cube tray that you place in the fridge until the chocolates have hardened.
- Or you can fill chocolate moulds, bell-shaped, egg-shaped, fish-shaped or fir-shaped! And hop, in the fridge too!
- Or you can half fill each hole with an ice cube tray. You add treats and cover with the rest of the melted chocolate. It works wonders with coconut, almond powder or puffed rice!
- All you have to do now is start the operation again with a second type of filling and then put them in the fridge to put them in your bento without it dripping.