For a bento box : Recipe N°21fresh, homemade ravioli!
- 20 sheets of gyoza dough
- 1 chicken breast
- 4 large shiitake mushrooms
- 2 young onions
- 2cm ginger
- 1 egg white
- 5g Asian chicken stock
- 5g sugar and salt
- 2g ground white pepper
- 5g sesame oil
- 30g clear soy sauce
- Put all the ingredients together in the blender except for two shiitake and the green of the spring onions. Blend until slightly lighter than chicken.
- Coarsely chop the two shiitake mushrooms and the green onions, then blend in to add lamb's lettuce.
- Make the gyozas by placing a teaspoon of stuffing in the centre of a sheet, folding it in half and sealing it by moistening the edges and taking care to make folds on one side to give the ravioli a nice shape.
- Sear over high heat in a frying pan with sesame oil (or a neutral oil such as peanut or grape seed) for one minute, to give a nice colouring to the base of the gyozas.
- Throw a glass of water into the pan, lower the heat by half and cover. Leave to cook for 3 to 4 minutes, it's ready!
- Place the gyozas with soy sauce in your bento or with a mixture of soy sauce and black rice vinegar.