For a bento box : Recipe N°27Fresh mint flavors with a little bitter taste that will not displease you!
- 2 zucchini
- 120 g feta cheese
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash the zucchini and, using a rolling mill, cut them into strips. Arrange them on the plates.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and squeeze the garlic cloves, then chop the mint and mix with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to the vinaigrette and spread it over the zucchini slices.
- Place them in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, cut the feta cheese into cubes and place them on each plate, on top of the marinated courgettes.
- Of course, serve in your bento lunch box, which can be kept 1 hour outside.