For a bento box : Recipe N°25An Asian flavor with a new color is coming to your bento lunch ... Ice cream lovers will be served !
- 1 whole egg
- 200 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 40 g caster sugar
- 200 ml of liquid cream
- 70 g sesame cream (or sesame paste)
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Mix the milk with the cornstarch, heat gently.
- Beat the egg, add to the previous mixture. Stir regularly until thickened.
- Add the black sesame cream and sugar, mix well. Finally add the liquid cream.
- Let the preparation cool, then finish in an ice-cream maker.
- If you don't have an ice cream maker, put the preparation directly into a freezer box, take it out after one hour, mix well and put it back in the freezer. Repeat this action once more to ensure that the ice cream is homogeneous.
- Take the ice cream out 10 min in advance to put it in your bento and enjoy it as soon as possible!