For a bento box : Recipe N°19
A mixed salad for carnivores and red meat lovers
- 600 g cold roast
- 500 g cooked rice
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp. Japanese soy sauce (green capsule)
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon curry
- Wash, peel and chop the basil and coriander. Peel and chop the onion.
- Cut the roast beef into small regular cubes and place in a salad bowl. Add the soy sauce and oils.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Replace the rice with semolina and add chopped green olives.
- Serve in your bento and add large shrimps, minced (optional).