For a bento box : Recipe N°The most delicious skewers from Asian countries
- 250 g beef carpaccio
- 200 g Emmental cheese
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon mirin (very mild sake)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 10 bamboo skewers
- Remember to soak your skewers in water if you are barbecuing the yakitoris to prevent them from burning.
- Mix the soy sauce, mirin and lemon juice, add the honey.
- Cut the cheese into sticks and thread them onto the wooden skewers.
- Wrap the slices of beef carpaccio around the cheese so that it is completely covered; count 2 slices per skewer.
- Marinate the skewers in a dish in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- Grill the skewers on a plancha, non-stick pan, grill or barbecue, turning them on each side.
- Cooking is quick (1 to 2 minutes), the cheese should be melting.
- Arrange your yakitori in your bento with your sauce.