For a bento box : Recipe N°41The typical french dish for christmas !
- 450 grams duck foie gras, woken up
- 4 grams of Persian blue salt
- 2 grams of pepper
- Crush the salt and pepper to season the foie gras.
- In this recipe the foie gras is not marinated.
- Pack the foie gras correctly in two bundles so that the size is calibrated.
- Remove the air either by forming the bundles or by placing them in the vacuum machine.
- Vacuum packing (total vacuum) allows more air to be expelled.
- If you don't have a vacuum machine, place the ballotine directly on the steamer sieve after heating it up.
- Cook for about 10 minutes and place in iced water.
- Leave to rest for 48 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
- Place in your bento beforehand fresh.